Centrally located on the bank of the River Valley, Ritchie Mill offers private, renovated offices for lease in a variety of sizes to suit your business needs. True character with the original 1892 year stone, brick and timber provide an atmosphere unlike any other property in Edmonton.
Focusing on green accessibility and our surroundings, Ritchie Mill has incorporated many natural aspects throughout the building including living walls, skylights and large, bright windows. Our HVAC filters are cleaned often to ensure we maintain a safe, healthy way of breathing while at Ritchie Mill.
Take advantage of the abundant free parking and close access to the Kinsmen Sports Centre, Glenora Club and the river valley’s walking trails, including the beautiful End of Steel park which is located footsteps away from Ritchie Mill.
Ritchie Mill provides tenants and their clients with best in-class accommodations for private meetings and functions, along with extra features like free wifi (with fibre optic options), lounge areas, gourmet kitchens and on-site professional management.
The Ritchie Mill is one of Edmonton’s premier landmark buildings. The Ritchie Mill was one of the first commercial buildings in the Edmonton region, originally built by the Ritchie brothers as a flour mill in 1892, in what was then known as the Northwest Territories. By the time Alberta became a province in 1906 the Ritchie Mill was a well-established landmark connected to the Canadian National Railway line in Strathcona.
In 1991/92, one hundred years after its original construction, the Ritchie Mill underwent a complete transformation to a modern office facility, yet retaining its familiar external features.
Located in the heart of Edmonton and the community known as Old Strathcona it occupies a central position in close proximity to both the University of Alberta and downtown Edmonton.